Decorative Art Panels by Alex Turco
Alex Turco Decorative Art Panels offer a stunning alternative to the more traditional options for indoor, outdoor and water applications.
The panels are made of composite aluminum or acrylic. Composite aluminum is a durable yet flexible material that is also used to cover entire facades of buildings. Acrylic comes in either clear or opaline sheets. A graphic image is laser printed on the material, hand processed with acrylic colors and metal pigments. It is brushed with several layers of Epoxy Resin. This process makes the panels 100% waterproof and UV resistant. If none of the themes available are to your liking, custom artwork can also be created. Pictures shown are representations only. Expect variation.
- FLAT: Simple & minimalist effect of a flat surface. Most recommended
for Minerals collection as it resembles a stone slab.
- DRIPPING: 3 different effects:
1. Brush strokes: Can see vertical lines of brush strokes.
2. Bubbles: Looks as if water was running across surface.
3. Moon Effect: Uneven surface with ripples and layers of epoxy resin.
- MINERALS: Incorporates semiprecious minerals and sand. Can customize
texture by adding any material to the epoxy resin.
Finish, Glossy or Matte
Thermal Resistance, From -122 °F to +176 °F
COMPOSITE ALUMINUM, Thickness: 0.15”/4 mm, Weight: 0.100 lb/ft²
PURE ALUMINUM, Thickness: 0.040”/1 mm, Weight: 0.50 lb/ft²
ACRYLIC, Thickness: 2mm - 10mm, Weight: 2lbs/ft²
Base & Size, WHITE Base: 5’x10’ GOLD or SILVER Base: 4’x8’
CLEAR OR OPALINE Base: 6.5’x10’
Click on image to view each collection.