DECORATIVE ART PANELS BY ALEX TURCO
Alex Turco Decorative Art Panels offer a stunning alternative to more traditional options; indoor, outdoor, and water applications. The Art panels are made of composite aluminum or acrylic sheets.
Composite aluminum is durable and flexible; used to cover the entire facades of buildings. It is made of two sheets of aluminum sandwiching a solid core of extruded thermoplastic material formed in a continuous process using no glues or adhesives.
Pure Aluminum is a flat and flexible aluminum sheet, perfect for wrapping or radius applications.
Acrylic is available in clear or opaline sheets.
The panels are light and workable; easy to mill, cut, bend, fold, and silk-screen print. A digital image is printed on the sheet’s surface. It is hand-processed with acrylic colors, metal pigments and brushed with multiple coats of Epoxy Resin. It makes the panels 100% waterproof and UV resistant. There are several themes to choose from; custom artwork can also be produced.
Pictures shown are representations only; expect variation.
- FLAT: Simple & minimalist effect of a flat surface. Most recommended for Minerals collection as it resembles a stone slab.
- DRIPPING: 3 different effects:
1. Brush strokes: Can see vertical lines of brush strokes.
2. Bubbles: Looks as if water was running across surface.
3. Moon Effect: Uneven surface with ripples and layers of epoxy resin.
- MINERALS: Incorporates semiprecious minerals and sand. Can customize texture by adding any material to the epoxy resin.
Finish, Glossy or Matte
Thermal Resistance, From -122 °F to +176 °F
COMPOSITE ALUMINUM, Thickness: 0.15”/4 mm, Weight: 0.100 lb/ft² Max Size: 5' x 10'
MIRRORED COMPOSITE ALUMINUM, Thickness: 0.15”/4 mm, Weight: 0.100 lb/ft² Max Size: 4' x 8'
PURE ALUMINUM, Thickness: 0.040”/1 mm, Weight: 0.40 lb/ft² Max Size: 4' x 10'
BACKLIT ACRYLIC, Thickness: 2mm - 10mm, Weight: 2lbs/ft² Max Size: 6' x 10'